Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, January 9th, 2011

Today's Goal: 4 miles @ 11:34

Distance Ran: 3.01 in 33:45 (11:12 per mile)
Distance Ellipticalled: 1.12 in 12:10 (10:80 per mile)

So yeah, I was supposed to RUN a total of 4 miles, but when we got to the gym there was another neighbor using the treadmill.  So I improvised and used the elliptical at level 3 until he was done.  It wasn't the same, but better than nothing.  I would have still ran 4 miles, but I had a time frame to fit into so that N could get to work on time. 

I am trying something new, N and I are waking up at 6:00 (more like 6:10 today but we'll try harder) and I am starting my day with prayer and scripture study.  N comes downstairs and works out to Kung Fu Live, a game on our playstation 3 move.  It's fun and it is totally a good workout!  Then I head to the gym at 6:30 with T and N get's ready for work.  It was nice, I like starting my day this way.  The key of course is to go to bed early.  Last night that wasn't a problem, but on the nights I work until midnight, well we will just have to see how that works out.  Realistically though, it is only 30 minutes earlier than we usually wake up, so we should be good.  Sleeping in on Sunday now that we have late church will help me catch up, and N get's to sleep in on Saturday's till about 9:00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment