Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, November 29th, 2010

Distance Ellipticalled: 3.83 miles
Time of workout: 30 minutes
Distance on treadmill: .27 miles
Time of run: 2 minutes

The treadmill was occupied this morning so I jumped on the elliptical.  After my 30 minute workout I decided that I would run the rest on the treadmill.  I basically sprinted that distance I think I was at level 8?  Anyway, it was hard and I can't imagine running that fast for an entire 5k, which is exactly what my best friend S did on Thursday's turkey 5k.  She was the 4 one in her division to finish and her time was 24 minutes and 58 seconds!  She's pretty dang fast and pretty dang determined.  Plus, it was like 10 degrees on Thursday.  I opted out of this race because I just plain hate running in the bitter cold and I am out of race money for the year.  Oh well, I am not sad about it.  Honestly, it just didn't sound fun to me at all because of the  conditions.  Do not run unless it can be fun, that is my motto and I'm sticking to it!
(Believe it or not I am actually mildly enjoying the treadmill, I get to chat with some great people so it makes it all worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment