Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday, August 24th, 2010

Distance Ran = 3.2 miles
Time of Run = 30.16 (9.43 per mile)
Route = good old 5k, backwards!

Today I ran alone, I was supposed to meet Mrs. HK and she didn't show up right away.  I could see that her house lights were off so I started my run, apparently she saw me and came out as I left a cloud of dust (haha!).  I basically ditched her, but she forgives me.  Anyway, I really struggled this morning, I felt sluggish and really congested and phleghmy.  I am still working through the tail end of a cold, but I kicked my butt into gear and made somewhat decent time.  On a plus note, I got new running shoes (finally!) and I really love them!  This morning was pretty crisp, it felt good but my ears and forehead were quite cold.  I need to consider some sort of ear warmer or headband or something.  I suppose a beanie would work too.  Good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment