Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday, July 27th, 2010

Distance Ran = 3.2 miles
Time of Run =29.09  (9.09 per mile, PR!)
Route = 5k route

It rained last night, so this morning was perfectly cool...and perfectly muggy.  I don't think I have ever sweat as much as I did today.  I sure am glad that I live in a dry arid state!  However, if someone twisted my arm and gave me a house there and infinite cash, I would probably relocate to Kona.  I would just have to learn to love the humidity. 

This was my first run back into my training after the 10k.  I was SORE Sunday and a little bit yesterday, it felt good to loosen up my muscles and ligaments today in my run.  I am proud of myself that I am continually shaving just a bit off of my time.  It is always hard, but feels really good when I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment