Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday July 20, 2010 - Race Week!!!

Distance Ran 2 miles...then another .8
Time of Run = 2 miles at 18.24 (9.12) and .8 at 8 minutes
Route = church and back, + Manchester loop

Whew!  Mrs. KJ joined Mrs. HK and I this morning,  she was FAST!!  We tried our best to keep up with her but she finished our 2 mile about 25 seconds before me.  Mrs. KJ had to leave for work at 6:30 so she had a fair amount of motivation.  As for me, well I just didn't want to eat too much of her dust...that was my motivation.  I ran another .8 after the 1.7 miles to make an even 2.5.

Tomorrow I plan on going to workout with Sarah, or doing pilates or yoga.  Thursday means a bike ride with Mrs. HK and Mrs. E, probably 6 or 7 miles.  Friday is rest, rest, and more rest.  Actually hubbs has the day off and we are going to attend the temple, so I will really rest!  Early bed that night, and Saturday I will finish my 10k in UNDER 60 minutes!!!  How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment