Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday, October 14th, 2010

Distance Ran = 3.2 miles
Route = Treadmill  BLAH!!!
Time of run = 32 minutes

Have I ever mentioned that I hate running on  a treadmill?  I instantly loose all motivation and energy when I step on board.  I feel that I have no other choice lately because it is soo dark when I get up to run and is barely lighting up when I am finished with my run.  Also, there's this guy who is attacking women runners and so it is not safe to run alone (probably never really was).  I just feel that it's not safe to run outside right now.  What a bummer.  Also, I haven't run in a week and half and BOY I will never do that again! 

On the brighter side, today marks my 40th day of running.  I am pretty sure that I have documented every day that I have run, so that is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment