Monday, September 20, 2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Distance Ran = 8 miles
Length of Run = 1 hour and 9 minutes (Just about 9 minutes per mile)
Route = running trail nearby

Today I ran with a very driven and focused runner buddy of mine.  I tried to run with her about 4 months ago, it was actually my first run in about a year and she kicked my butt.  We "ran" 6 miles, but I had to stop and walk quite a bit.  Since that run I have been determined to get to a point where I could comfortably run with her again, and I am proud to say that I did it!  This is also my furthest run to date, and of course the time is great!  Basically I am proud of myself, I ran the entire thing and I felt good afterward and I could walk the day after.  Those are all great things and I think that I can officially call myself a runner now.  DIRTY DASH is this Saturday and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment