Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Distance Ran = 2.5miles
Time of run = 27.38 minutes (10.90 per mile)
Route = Flat, the church route

Morning came much too quickly today, I worked until 12:30 this morning so getting up was a bit of a task in itself. Despite that I have actually been looking forward to running again for the past two days!

This morning was beautiful, the air was perfect with just a teeny chill to help my along my route. The sky was beautiful and I received the gift of a beautiful sunrise. I am thankful that my Hubby is picking up the veggies this morning, it gave me time to run and shower so that we can make a 9:00 AM session. It's going to be a great day!

Note to self: Make a playlist that consists of more songs with the same tempo as Bad Bad Leroy Brown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment