Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011

Today's Goal: 4 miles, including 2 miles @ 9:41, cool down
Today's Workout: 4 miles in 41:40 minutes, 503 calories

The details: I ran for 1 mile at 5.5 pace, roughly 11:00 min. mile. Then I ran at 6.5 for another mile, then varied between 5 and 5.5 for 1/2 mile and then another mile at 6.5, Last 1/2 mile was all the way from 7.0 down to 5.0.

I am not running the Salt Lake Half, it is just too dang expensive.  75 dollars, that is a lot of money and I just couldn't justify the cost.  That is what I spend per week on groceries!  Anyway, I am still training as if I were running and I am thinking of doing my own personal half marathon that morning.  If the weather is good, that is my plan.  Anyone out there care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment